The Summary Metrics widget is used to display KPIs and supporting activity in a clear and visually engaging way.
- Webinar / A top-line summary of all available metrics
- Webinar / A deep-dive into of the methodology behind our metrics
- About the Summary Metrics widget, which automatically totals up stats
1. Drag and drop a Summary Metrics widget onto the page
Then click the blue button.
2. Select a type of metric
There are three categories of metric to select from. You can add as many as needed from each category.
2.1. Option 1: Create your own
Create bespoke metrics and display them within the widget.
Click to add data:
Add a description:
Add an icon:
There are over 2,000 to choose from, but we've created a 'Popular' category for commonly used icons:
Change the icon colour if needed:
You've now created a custom metric:
2.2. Option 2: 'Use automated metrics'
Select from a raft of metrics that automatically calculate totals and averages from all coverage widgets within the page.
Note: Data here is not editable. You can however update metric icons and descriptions.
Simply select the metrics that you wish to include:
- A top-line summary of all available metrics
- A deep-dive into of the methodology behind our metrics
- About the Online Coverage with Metrics widget
2.3. Option 3: Browse library of examples
We have provided a list of suggestions based on the different types of metrics commonly used.
Select the metrics that you want to include:
Edit the data, description, icon and colour as needed:
3. Reorder or clone metrics
Hover over each panel to move, clone or delete:
4. Update widget settings
Add a title or description, or unify colours across all metrics.