You'll notice a six digit / character code next to each colour field in the Brand > 'Edit Brand' screen.
This is called a Hex or Hexadecimal code. Every colour on the web has its own unique Hex code. They can often be found in brand guidelines.
However, you can find the Hex code of any colour on any website using a free browser extension called ColorPick Eyedropper.
Here's how it works:
1. Install the extension (Chrome browser)
2. Go to the web page which contains the colour you're looking for
3. Click the new icon in the top right of the browser to activate ColorPick Eyedropper:
4. Wait for the target to appear and drag it over the relevant area of colour in the web page:
5. When you click on the colour with the target, it gives you a Hex code. Copy this code:
6. Finally, paste the code back into the relevant Releas'd field and you're done: