Simply copy and paste the article URL and Releasd will generate a summary featuring a thumbnail image, headline, the first paragraph and a link to the original article.
The Page Builder
1. Drag the Articles widget on to the Page
2. Add a title and description if desired
3. Click the Manage Articles button
4. In the pop-up, you can choose from two options. By selecting 'Paste URLs' tab, you can individually paste links one below the other. Or you can click on the 'Upload Multiple URLs from a Spreadsheet' and upload a spreadsheet with lots of links.
To add individual links with "Paste URLs"
Open another browser tab and copy the URL of your article
5. Go back to the Releasd Page Builder in your first tab and paste the article URL into the 'Paste URLs'. A preview of the article summary will appear on the right once you've clicked 'Save' at the bottom.
Note: If you have more than one article, blog post, etc, paste the links one below the other the articles will automatically scroll through.
To change or delete the main image that displays in the preview, you can scroll over the link on the left and click 'select image' . You can upload a different image from the article, or something from your computer.
To re-order the articles, hover over each and click on the icon to the left of each URL and drag the article up or down, then release the mouse button to drop to the desired location
Finally, click 'Save' to return to the widget
Visitors to your Page will see a scrolling gallery of all articles in the widget. They can scroll through them by clicking on the left/right arrows, pause on a specific article by hovering over it with their mouse and click through to the full article. They can also see the total number of articles at the bottom of the widget.
To Add Links from a spreadsheet.Follow steps from 1 to 4 above. In the pop-up, select "Upload multiple URLs from Spreadsheet"
You will then have the option to select the green button "Upload a file from my computer" which will enable you to add a spreadsheet from your computer.
Note: Ensure that there is no other data in the spreadsheet apart from the links. Also, the first column in the spreadsheet should contain the links.