- The three-column layout is maintained, ensuring your content is seen in the correct order of priority;
- The Page background image is hidden to save printer ink;
- All expandable Widgets will automatically print fully expanded so you can see all of the Widget content;
- The contents of your Images Widgets are automatically added as appendices at the end of the printed Page, after the widgets. This includes the images themselves along with captions and caption URLs;
- The full page URL appears at the top of the page. If you have a custom domain, this will display instead of the default releasd.com URL.
To see how a printing Releasd Page looks, click here.
Printing a Releasd Page
Note: by default, the Widget headers and Quote Widget backgrounds will be white. To display these correctly see the section below Enabling Background Colour and Images.
To print a Releasd Page simply use the normal print function in your web browser. The simplest way is to use the keyboard shortcut:
- For PC use CTRL+P
- For Mac use CMD+P
By default, web browsers won't print background colours and images from web pages, to save printer ink. However, this means you won't see the Widget header colours or the background of the Quote Widgets.
Enabling background colours and images will differ depending on the web browser you are using: