They can choose whether new Logins can:
- Create new Brands
- Edit existing Brands and if so, which ones
- Create and edit Pages under specific Brands
Logins can only be used one at a time. When you login, you will be asked for a Name. This helps others identify who is Logged in and therefore whom to contact if they need access. Users are automatically logged out after one hour of inactivity.
Here's how it works:
1. Contact us for accurate costs and to activate the system:
email@example.com / +44 (0)207 424 7922
2. Log in to your Control Panel and click the "Logins" tab, then click "Add a New Login":
3. Add a Name and Description (optional) for the Login, and the email address of the owner.
Note: they will receive a confirmation email which will instruct them to create a password.
You will be asked whether the new Login is allowed to create new Brands:
4. For each existing Brand, you can decide whether the Login can edit the Brand details and / or create and edit Pages:
5. Finally, you can set up alerts each time the Login creates a new Brand and / or puts a Page live:
6. The Admin can edit the Login details at any time within the Logins tab: