How it works1. Sign up for a Datawrapper account.
Note: As of January 1, 2015, you'll need a Datawrapper Single account (€12 for 30 days) to embed the chart. If you create a chart, it will stay available even if you downgrade your account.
2. Click 'Create New Chart'
3. Add your data either by copying and pasting directly into the box or uploading a .CSV file
Note: Want to compare two data sets like this? Download the .csv file attached to the bottom of this article and use it as a template.
4. Follow the steps as directed. You can optionally:
- Add a data source and URL
- Customise colours
- Add a title and description
- Highlight specific elements
5. In the Visualize screen, change the width to 300 at the bottom of the graph.
6. Click the 'Proceed' till you reach the button that says 'Publish'. Click this and you will be brought to the below screen. Select the 'Export for Embedding' option here.
7. You will then get a pop-up. Click the 'iFrame' option and copy the given code to the Embed Widget.
Warning! Copying the wrong code (i.e. the 'Responsive Embed' code) into the Releas'd page will break the page.)
Important: Click "Create Another Graphic" to add a new chart or you will overwrite the previous one (see bottom right below)