1. Upload a video file
- Within the Page Builder, drag on a Video widget to the screen and drop.
- Select 'Upload a video file from my computer'. The video will then be uploaded and processed (this may take a while for larger files)
3. You can add a description to the video if you require.
2. Embedding videos from YouTube
- Create and account and upload your video (click the upload button in the top right)
- Important: if you want to share a video privately within a Releasd Page, but need it to be hidden from everyone else, select "Unlisted" as shown below
- Once uploaded, go to the video player
- Right click on the video player and select 'Copy embed code', then paste into the Video widget in your Releasd Page
3. Embedding Videos from Vimeo
- Find the video on Vimeo
- In the top right of the video (overlaying it), you'll see 'Share' icon. Click it
- Grab the embed code and paste into the Releasd Video widget
4. Embedding videos from Google Drive
If you do not want to upload your content to YouTube or Vimeo, Google Drive provides a private way to embed videos.
- Add your video file to Google Drive
- Click the file name to open the preview screen in Google Drive
- To ensure that the video has the correct privacy settings, click the share icon in the header and set to "Anyone with the link can view"
- Now, click the "Pop-out" icon in the top right
- Select the menu icon at the top of the file preview screen (3 dots), then choose Embed item... and copy the code.
- Go back to your Releasd page and paste the embed code into the Video widget.